Saturday, October 20, 2012

A day in {iPhone} pictures...

Thursday, October 18, 2012

6:42am - First stop of the day. Diet Coke. I run errands alot either late at night or early in the morning (when the husband is home and I can go without the kids), but usually I'm in yoga pants and hoping to see no one. But today I was showered, fully dressed, hair done and make up done. Craziness. 


7:00am - Listening to Radio From Hell. 


7:15am - Grocery shopping


7:45am - Dropped the grocery's off and headed right back out. 


8:00am - Quick trip to the Dollar store for safety pins. And breakfast. I'm a sucker for Crunch 'n Munch


8:45am - Well I thought it was going to be a quick trip. Got out to the car and the battery was dead. Luckily the husband was home and came to my rescue. 


9:00am - Dropped off some product at our booth at Battlecreek Boutique.


10:00am - Then over to Bella Bazaar to drop off some product to our booth there. 


Wish I had time {& money} to stay and shop...


11:00am - Back home. Hubby off to work. The kids found some treats one of our neighbors left for them on the porch.
 

11:03am - Enjoying said treats. 


11:30am - Helping momma get the house clean. They are awesome helpers.  


12:30am - Lunch time.


1:30pm - Watching Super Why in Momma's bed before naptime. 


1:45pm - I should be cleaning, or folding laundry or a million other things, but instead its a bit of Netflix and a nap myself. 


4:00pm - Craft/Art time for the kids. 


And for me...


5:45pm Dinner time


6:30pm - Heading to a neighbors house for a baby shower. 


7:15pm - Goofing off at said shower. 


8:15pm - Bath time. 

8:50pm - Finally out of the bath and ready to begin our bedtime routine.


9:00pm - Reading time.


One of my favorite times of the day. 


10:00pm - Kids finally quite and actually staying in their room. Back to reading for me.



12:45am - Hubby finally got home from work. I was passed out. Book in hands.

What do your days look like?

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post! You are one busy woman, I want to be like you when I grow up. My days are definitely not this productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a busy day!! Good job mama! Glad I'm not alone in the day-to-day craziness. Let me know what you think of that book, I have been wanting to read it :)

    ReplyDelete