Thursday, October 18, 2012

Crafting MANIA...

Looking for something to do this weekend? Still have Christmas shopping to do {or in my case, start}? Well if you are local you should check out some of the lovely handmade treasures at these craft shows:


HVDD FLEA MARKET in SF Saturday 10/20

Battlecreek in PG Thursday 10/18-Satruday 10/20

The Bella Bazaar at Thanksgiving Point Thursday 10/18-Satruday 10/20

As you may have noticed there has been a lack of posts over the lack week. And for the I apologize. Things here have been a bit crazy. Between potty training, my daughter being sick and crafting I have been busy. But I am super excited for all 3 of these shows. So go show your support for me our local artists!

I promise that regular posting will resume once all this crafting madness of over! 


No comments:

Post a Comment