Friday, July 6, 2012

Family, Friends, Food, Fun & Fireworks!

We had such a marvelous 4th of July this year. Unfortunately Scott had to work most of the day. But he had the morning off, so we went over to the church for their pancake breakfast. We chatted with friends while the kids ran around with the other kids and wore themselves out.

Scotty headed to work and I put the kids down for a nap. When they woke up we headed to Utah Lake. My sister in law Hadley's family is amazing and we had a great time boating, swimming by the shore, watching the kids run around and enjoying the beautiful weather. Thanks guys for having us! We all had a blast!

That night we headed over to a friends house for a BBQ & fireworks. The day was jam packed and I loved every second of it.




I'm so grateful for such great friends and family. And also so grateful for this country and all of the freedoms that I enjoy everyday. I am free to come and go as I please. I am free to worship how I want. Free to spend my money how I want to. Free to celebrate how I want, say what I want...and so many other things. I truly love America. 


I hope you all had a wonderful 4th as well. What was your favorite part of your day? How do you celebrate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment