Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hello Monday....or Wednesday!

It's been a busy week so I'm cutting myself some slack on this Hello Monday post. (And by slack I mean 2 days). 

 Hello Mingle @ Soel. Last week my friend Nichole and I went to this and we had a blast. It was a great place for networking and getting to meet the face behind so many blogs that I love. Not to mention they had awesome food and treats and swag.  


Hello yummy Italian sodas and free meals from Cafe Rio. 


Hello People Water. And hello gift card to Soel! I was so excited to win and can't wait to go shopping!



Hello photo booth pictures complete with confetti. And Hello Jef from the bachelorette. He was at the Mingle with his company People Water and the girls (including myself) all loved it!


 Pictures via Ashley Thalman


Hello to my sweet husband. He is pretty amazing and I don't tell him enough. So I've been leaving treats and notes around for him to find. 



Hello to Pretty Little Liars. I just started watching it via Netflix and I may or may not be half way into the 2nd season already. I've been crafting at night again and it's been keeping me company. And Hello to finally getting around to making Chloe some more hair clips (that I've been meaning to get around to for over a month.)






Hello to being a stay at home mom. Amid the tantrums, messes, diapers, late nights and early mornings, my kids remind me every day how awesome my job is. 




Hello to Daddy/Son/Grandpa nights out. Scotty took his Dad and Jaxon fishing and they had a blast. Jaxon got a new pole and is obsessed and wants to go every day. He is actually pretty good at dropping the line and reeling it back in. (And no night out is complete without treats)






Hello to Girls Night Out! Friday my girlfriends and I met up and had dinner at CPK (and although they messed up 3/4 of our orders it was still yummy). We then met up with some other friends and saw Magic Mike and then went dancing. It was a fabulous time. Thank you ladies!






How was your week?



1 comment:

  1. I freaking love Jef from The Bachelorette!! I would've had a hard time not running up and hugging him, he's just so damn adorable. Ok, moving on, ha. Also, love Pretty Little Liars!! And those pictures of Jaxon fishing are so cute!

    ReplyDelete