Friday, July 6, 2012

Stop Being Fat! Friday.

This week has been pretty good. Another week of the couch to 5K behind me and still feeling great. I'm heading down to Escalante in a couple hours with Cameron and Hadley. My Mom is already there and doesn't know that I am coming down with the kids. I'm so excited to see her and surprise her! That being said I don't have alot of time to post today, but I wanted to post this simple recipe for Pumpkin Muffins. I'm sure you've seen this floating around pinterest.

 It's all over and just calls for one box of yellow cake mix and one can of pumpkin. Well I made them but I used a Spice cake instead and they are delicious. I know you may think it's not 'time' for pumpkin yet. But I can't wait until September/October. I love pumpkin all year round!



These are perfect for breakfast or as a snack. I made a second batch and added chocolate chips. Without Chocolate chips they are only 65 calories each. And with chocolate chips they are 95. You can make them as cookies too with the same recipe. Super easy and super good. Perfect.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment