Monday, June 18, 2012

Hello Monday.

Finally starting to get back into the swing of things since being home from our vacation. This past week has been an awesome one. 

Hello Zumba! My friend Meagan and I started going to a new place for Zumba. I am loving it so far. I was driving all the way to Springville (about 20-25 min away) and now it's just about a mile from my house. Score!


Hello Heather! I was able to see my friend Heather this week. She flew in from Missouri and I was able to see her and her new baby Merik. Unfortunately her trip was for a funeral. Her nephew Holden passed away at just 2 weeks old. Cheryl and I went to the funeral and it was such an amazing service for such an amazing little angel.

Before Heather went back we were hoping to have a girls night but on my way up to Salt Lake my car started acting all weird. It was shaking like crazy so I turned around and went home. Good thing too, by the time I got home my tire was DESTROYED. Luckily it was just the tire though and nothing major.

Hello Ladies (&kids) night. My friend Dlayne invite myself, Nichole and Sarah over. Sarah's husband was hosting poker night at his place so the ladies decided to have a 'girls night'.

Dlayne has an amazing backyard. Complete with a pond, fish, trampoline, fire pit, garden, swing set (WITH clubhouse!), chickens, dogs and plenty of running space. The kids LOVE it. And it's great for us to be able to sit and chat while the kids all play.


Do you think we had enough 'snacks' for 5 women?

Thankfully the kids helped us eat. 

 My husband got home earlier than expected that night so he came and picked up the kids and I stayed for even more girl talk with Dlayne and Sarah. {We may or may not have stayed until 3:15am} Thanks Dlayne for having us over! I had an amazing night!

Hello Birthday Dinner! While we were in Florida it was my sister in law's birthday. So we took her and my brother to dinner Friday night to celebrate. Happy Birthday Hadley! Love you!


They love Aunt HeyHey and Uncle Cammy.

Hello Whitney and Allison! Friday night after dinner we stopped by our friends Justin and Allison's place. Allison was doing Whitney's hair and Chloe {all girl!} had to see what was going on at every minute!




Jaxon had to get in on the action too.


Hello dancing! That night Scotty took the kids home and I caught a ride with Whitney. On the ride home Whit and I were busting out moves {as usual} and decided we NEEDED to go dancing. It was almost 1am as we pulled up. We were all pumped up BUT the stupid door guy wouldn't let us in (even though we were there 5 minutes before they closed the doors. And 35 minutes before actual closing time!) We were bummed. So instead we went over to Jenn's house...

Hello Jenn! We thought it would be hilarious to 'mess' with them. We saw that they were up and in the living room, so we proceeded to bang on windows and doors to scare them. Job well done Whitney. And you are welcome Jenn!

Hello Date nights! Once with Cheryl. And once with the hubby this week. Cheryl and I went to Rubio's and to see Mirror Mirror. {Had the most ANNOYING lady ever sitting next to us. Like RIGHT next to us in a pretty empty theater and she was on her phone trying to text FOREVER! Seriously like for 10 minute periods of time it was out and shinning away. She was on it the majority of the movie.} Finally Cheryl said something to her and she started giving a poor me story about someone trying to get ahold of her and yadda yadda. Then took it right back out again. So rude! Seriously walk out of the theater and make a call or sit in the back so you're not disrupting everyone else. 

And Scotty and I went and saw Rock of Ages. We LOVED it. I wanted to bust out and dance and sing the ENTIRE time!

Hello Fathers Day! I sure am a lucky girl. I have an amazing father, a great step-dad and a wonderful father in law. And I couldn't have dreamed for a better husband and father to my own kids. Love you babe!

Sunday Scotty had to work most of the day, but we celebrated once he got home.

The kids helped me fix 'breakfast' for dinner.

It was delicious and we enjoyed some good family time last night. 
 Hello Summer! Summer has arrived to our backyard. We bought a ton of summer toys and put them to use today. {And somehow Jaxon's swimsuit came off...} Anyhow I'm looking forward to many more afternoons of this.

Hello messy babies. We stopped at Jason's Deli today for lunch. Messy just doesn't cut it. This picture doesn't do it justice but I didn't want to touch my children after they were through eating. 


How was your week? Have you ever been totally annoyed with some on their phone during a movie?

Linking up here.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been so busy lately! I do about a quarter of what you do and I'm exhausted all of the time haha! The fathers day presents look so cute! I just got james a trash can and a card...LOL I obviously have a few years to work on that! I can't believe that lady! I would have been mortified if I was annoying someone enough at the movies for them to say something to me and would have walked out as to not be a jerk! Some people dont have a lick of sense! Last time i was at the movies someone two rows back answered thier phone...TWICE! the second time someone called them a "feckin c*nt" and they got the message and walked out of the theater haha!
    The kids are so cute, even messy! I guess thats something I need to prepare myself for....baby wipes will be my new best friend!

    ReplyDelete