Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WiWW: Florida Edition

We had such an amazing time in Florida. I have many posts to come about our adventures while we were there. One night while we were there my Mom watched the kids and the hubs and I went out on a date. (Well she did this a few times while we were there. Thanks Mom!) One night we decided to go to an all you can eat seafood buffet. Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Salmon, Mussels and Clams. Delicious right? So this is what I wore that night.


Hat & Sunglasses: H&M, Dress & Sandals: Target, Bracelet: F21, Watch: Michael Kors


Notice how I made sure I wore a flowy dress to the buffet so I wouldn't have to worry about unbuttoning my jeans while we were there. And don't you love this dress? My mom has it and I was obsessed with hers when we first got to Florida, so she went out and bought me one too. Thanks Mom! (And no we didn't wear them out together!)

Linking up to WIWW on the Pleated Poppy and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment