Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wedding Weekend Volume 1. (&WIWW)

This weekend was amazing. It was filled with family, friends, a wedding dinner, a wedding ceremony, a reception, family dinners and a new sister. I was able to spend the weekend with 6 out of my 9 siblings (doesn't happen often!) and I loved every minute of it. The kids were able to see all 9 of their grandparents and great grandparents. They were in heaven and totally spoiled all weekend long.

It was a very busy weekend and I was a little stressed for a couple days leading up to it. I, being the procrastinator I am, left most of the crafting I needed to do for the reception dinner until 2 days before the event. But I think everything went great. Here are a few before and after pictures.

My coffee table office Wednesday night.




I loved the book table numbers. But then again I am a sucker for vintage books.

Chloe loved the cupcakes. Especially the flag.

We were originally going to use the flowers for the reception for the centerpieces. But they were too big, so at the last minute Hadley and her mom were able to get all these houses and plants together. 

Everyone had their one little nest.




Obsessed with this cork board frame. Plus I used my 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby for it!




Love how the stands turned out. I love the amber glass.




This little babe was all smiles all night.



This little guy however, was not. Tantrum after tantrum. That's what happens when we're running around all day and he doesn't get his nap in....


Scotty and I with my grandparents and my Aunt and Uncle. I wish I would have gotten in more photo's with the fam.

My favorite people in the world.

Love these guys!

Some of the Ladies.

The hubs and I
 What I wore: Dress, Sweater and Shoes: Target. Necklace: Nordstrom (gifted). Watch: Fossil. Bracelets: Gift & Macy's.

The dinner was so much fun. It was so nice to be able to spend time with my family as well as Hadley's family. Cam & Had had the cutest video for everyone to watch and you could just feel the love they have for each other. I know I have said it before, but I LOVE Hadley. And I am so excited for them. They are perfect for each other.

More wedding posts to come! And I will be linking up this outfit to Real Mom Real Style & What I Wore Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Great Job! The dinner was amazing... loved all the decor! I am glad we are sort of family now haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I feel the same! I wish we lived a bit closer. But we should all get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Sorry I am slow to comment. Lucky girl, I am!

    ReplyDelete