Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wedding Weekend Volume 2.

My brother got married Saturday April 28th in the Salt Lake City Temple. Between the Wedding Dinner, the Wedding at the Temple and the Reception that night, I had to come up with 3 outfits for the 4 of us. Ahhh! I had a cute outfit picked out to wear to the Temple but, the morning of I spilt my Diet Coke all over. So I threw this on. I thought it turned out alright and it was super comfy.


Dress: Ross. Sandals: Target (last spring). Bracelet: F21. Pearls: Gift. 
I don't understand why they ask you not to wear bridesmaids dresses at the Temple. But whatever. These shoes are way more comfortable than the ones I wore to the reception.

Pictures of the bridal party and reception to come. The reception was seriously the cutest thing ever so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment