Sunday, September 2, 2012

Book Club: August Edition

Nichole hosted our Book Club last week. It was a blast. It was her birthday the week prior so we celebrated her birthday as well. We also decided to work on some crafts while we were all together as well. Last month we read The City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. 

Delicious meal + yummy treats + my ladies + crafts + girl talk = a fabulous night. 


Whitney crafting in style! Meagan picking out some earrings. Dari supervising the fun.  Brittney working on some earrings. 


Brittney and I made some workout shirts. I'm excited for these two, and excited to make even more. We all decided to make matching ones for our 5K coming up in less than 2 weeks! Ahh!

Meagan and I worked on some hair arrows. I am pretty stoked about these. Wore one to a BBQ Friday and kept getting called Katniss. Ha. Whatever, she's pretty awesome.

Dying sticks for the arrows, and painting earrings. All while massive amounts of girl talk ensues.

Thank you ladies for a wonderful time once again. and thank you Nichole for hosting and for cooking a fabulous dinner. Can't wait for next time! 

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun time! And now that I've been introduced to Daylight Donuts I daydream about them!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love us! I have so much fun with you ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower!! :) This looks like it was such a fun time! Also, do you and your babes really all have the same birthday!? That is pretty special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from Jenny's blog giveaway!
    Looks like such a fun book club party. I'm dying over that fruit spread right. Time.To.Eat. ha!

    Can't wait to read more and follow along!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, seriously. I want to be you when I grow up. Such cute friends, so many darling crafts, and discussing books! Oh yeah, and food. I'm in :)

    Just found your blog - it's adorable. I'm excited to be your newest follower :)

    Brooke

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete