Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorites v1 {discount alert}

One of my favorite sites to peruse is Etsy. I could look for hours and hours. If only I could buy all the treasures I find on there. Here's a few of my favorite items lately:

Update:  Some of these awesome shops have offered discount codes just for YOU! Scroll down to see the details!

I am in love with this. Hinting to the hubby that he should just buy me this 'just because'.

Bought one of these at Craft Lake City and am dying for more. 
I need a cute case for my iTouch, And this is perfect.

4. Beatles All You Need is Love Burlap Pillow Cover
Guess what? Aneta from Vintage Designs Reborn is offering you 10% off of any order. Just use the code ELEVEN19OFF10
I love pillows and The Beatles, so there's no question here really.

Love this. And you can take it with you if you move. Need this for the kiddos. 

Need 2 of these for the kids. They would love this at church and on long drives. 

I try and clean out my purse often and organize it. But I suck. I never can find anything and when I do finally dump it out I find like 14 lipglosses and 5 packs of gum cause I keep buying more thinking my stuff was really gone. I totally need this. Plus Grey and Yellow Chevron? Score. 
Can't decide where I would put this. In the living room on the book shelves? In the kids room by their books? Or in my room? Maybe I need three.

It's Fall! And you always need a few new scarves. I love the buttons here!

10. Toddler Crochet Cowl
Cherie from SweetKidCo has graciously offered to give you guys 20% off any order placed now through October 15th. Just use the code: kidcowl when ordering.
Seriously? Cutest thing ever. Chloe totally needs this. We can't have her poor little neck getting cold!

So who's buying?

What are you crushing on lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment